1. If I could choose between to go to a school between padawans, wizards or a demigod I would go to padawan school because I can learn the force. With the force you can reverse time and you can bring people back to life. And if people are bullying you you can freeze them or you can choke them. If a wizard is put I gotta a spell on you you can stop it with the force. You can also see in people’s minds. We can also get a light saber. But all three are very powerful but in my opinion I like star wars more than the others.

2. If I had a choice to go to a school for padawans, wizards, or demigods I would choose a school for demigods. I choose a school for demigods because they have powers that change the earth like changing the weather etc. They also have parents that are God’s and amazing outfits. Also you would have magical pets that maybe would be able to fly. I could have a amazing huge house that would be able to float on a cloud. And I would be able to stand on cloud going from place to place.

3. Hello if I could choose one of these schools I would choose the padawan school because I would love to meet Yoda. It would be awesome to learn how to use a lightsaber. I would love to learn the force. If I had the force I would just sit on the couch all day so I don’t have to move and I can get a bag of chips with the force. It would be awesome to have lightsaber duels with bad guys. Kylo Ren would be my worst enemy. So if I got to go to a school I would go to padawan school.

4. If I ever had the opportunity to go to a school for padawans, wizards or demigods, I would choose to go to a school for wizards. Then I would be able to go to Hogwarts! I’ve always wondered what it would be like to go to a magical school. There’s spells to cast, brooms to ride, potions to mix and much more! You could learn anything you’d like. The limits are endless at Hogwarts!

5. If I ever had the opportunity to go to a demigod school I would. I would attend school there only to become the god of speed. The god of speed can travel though time and do things at the speed of light. Which means I could do my homework at the speed of light. I also could stop bad things from happening around the world. Which would result in a crime free world.

6. Oh man! If I got the opportunity to go to a school for padawans, wizards, or demigods, I would obviously choose to go to a school with demigods. I would choose this because I am a huge Rick Riordan (writes about the adventures of demigods). I would also choose to go to school with demigods because you would have a bunch of super cool powers. Honestly I would want to be Loki’s daughter, because I think Loki is misunderstood. But, the downside of being in a demigod is that monsters would come after you, but I would still choose to be a demigod.

7. If I could choose between being a padawan, wizard, or demigod. I would choose a wizard, because wizards have really cool wands that are magical. Wizards can basically do what a padawan can do and more. I would not want to be a Demigod, because I don’t want to be super powerful. I just think wizards are really cool and have just the right amount of power. I also like Harry Potter. That’s why I want to be a wizard.

8. I would rather go to a school for padawans. I think it would be really cool to be with other padawans. I would want to go because it would be a lot more fun than to go with demigods or wizards. There is one thing I’m concerned about going, if you’re there, many planets are attacked and in danger often. Even if you have a lightsaber it would still be risky. I’m also a small fan of Star Wars so that’s another reason I chose to go. Lastly I would want to go because I wouldn’t have to do much school work.

9. I’d love to go to school for Padawans because you would get to use the force and be a Jedi I would love to learn how to use a lightsaber. I also love to be lazy when you are watching tv you outdone just put out your hand and bring what you want to yourself. To be honest thin about how amazing it would be to use the force.
    It would also be amazing to just chop a tree down if it gets in way and just get stuff out off your way.

10. I would rather go to a school for wizards. I want to go to a school for wizards because I can put spells on people. Also I want to bring dinosaurs back and make them nice. And I can shape ship into things. I get to have all the magic, I can have a pet dragon, and I get to have a beard. I can have a secret base. Also I can make lots of money appear.

11. If I had a choice between going to school for Padawans, Wizards, Demigods?
    I would pick a Wizard because they can teach kids how to make positions to fly. Also another reason is because you can learn spells and different types of magic. You can also learn teleport and learn how to levitate objects

12. I would like to go to school to be a padawan because, I want to be one with the force. I would be able to meet lots of awesome Jedi’s, who would also be my teachers. I would also be able to use a lightsaber and fight bad guys like Darth Vader and Darth Maul. I would love to learn the force and help bring balance to the galaxy! I also would like to fly through space in my own rebel space ship. Would you like to be a padawan?

13. If I could have a choice between being a padawan a wizard or a demigod what would you choose?Well, I would choose a padawan because being one with the force is awesome. Even though I haven’t watched most of their movies, in the movies I’ve watched they play a big part.The reason I chose a padawan over a wizard is because I don’t want to be a demigod because I feel like there overrated as the son or daughter of a god. Between a wizard and a padawan was a hard choice. But I chose a padawan because I feel like they are more powerful and one of a kind.

14. If I had a choice I would go to school with wizards because it would be a new experience that not a lot of people could have. I would learn and tricks to benefit me in the real world. I also would go there because It would be a new opportunity and a new experience not many people can have. My main power once I was trained It would be to make money appear and nobody would know because i don’t want to deal with people asking me for money. This is why I would rather go to wizard school.

15. I would rather got to a school for wizards because I am a Harry Potter nerd. Hogwarts would be awesome to go to because it has moving staircases and common rooms. I would meet with Hagrid and practice transfiguration with Professor McGonagal. I also think it would be fun to get sorted into houses and to see the sorting hat. I think I would either get into Gryffindor or Ravenclaw because I’m brave and smart. I can charm objects to make them move or growl or turn into something else. When I’m in Diagon Alley I would get some butter beer and go to Fred and George’s joke shop and buy extendable ears so I can eavesdrop on people’s “private” conversations.

16. If I had the option of going to a school with all wizards, demigods, or padawans I would choose
    the wizard school. One reason I want to go to a wizard school is because I really like the show “Wizards Of Waverly Place.” In that show the wizards have to learn spells, but when they learn the spells they can cast them at any time. Another reason I would want a wizard is because on the days I’m really busy I could learn a spell that eliminates homework. Also, I would want to be a wizard because I had a dream that I was in a wizard school and I remember it being very exiting.

17. I would love to be at a school for demigods. I would like to go to a school for demigods because I would love to be watching the world all the time. The demigod I would like to be would be a demigod of the humanity and sea animals. The reason I would be a demigod of humanity because I would make the world good again. A world without poor. A world without hunger. A world without angry people. A world with acceptance. I would like to be a demigod of sea animals because I would drive away sea turtles from plastic bags. I would keep all the oceans clean. Keep animals from separating from their family and friends.

18. I would be in the school for wizards because I would like to put spells on people, and make them freak out. Also I would do it because I would want to be in those little groups. For example Hufflepuff,Slytherin, Ravendor and Gryffindor so I know what I am and what I do best. I would also be in a wizard school because I would help the sick and the hurt and heal them. Also I would go to wizard school because I could do self-defense from people and spells to protect myself.

19. I would rather go to a school for Sith because some Sith could create a forcefield around them and if it touched anyone or thing that thing would disintegrate. Also because I could get a lightsaber of my choice preferably a crossguard lightsaber with a broken darksaber crystal. I would like to feel the force and use the power of the force and the dark side flow through me. A Sith once made himself undying at his age and he never aged and he looked the same. I would do that and I would be immortal and that is why I would be a Sith master.