Superhero

Have you ever had a favorite superhero? If so, who is your favorite superhero? Is it Batman, Superman, Spiderman, or another? What are some characteristics that your superhero has? How does your superhero relate to Ponyboy, Dally, or Johnny from The Outsiders? What kind of characteristics do Ponyboy, Dally, and Johnny share with your superhero? In what parts of the book are Ponyboy, Dally, and Johnny  superheroes? Please explain.

Gavin

1. Great post, Gavin. Don’t worry about the text as a link to your photo. It’s kind of cool! I’ll show you how to upload an image in class. I know you are creating superheroes in art and science. What a great idea to connect all the subjects!

2. Hi Gavin!

Thanks for visiting us! I hope you enjoy your break and come with great news. I’ll tell my students about your class blog. It’s awesome!
    You must be patient and use our google widget to read our posts: Joana M and Maria C are posting for the Challenge, the other 5 girls have their own blogs and are writing both in Portuguese and in English.
    As for my superheroes, I’ll go back to my childhood and answer you: Robinhood was my first superhero, I would send kisses to the tv screen and had the feeling to live in a different world. It was some years later, in my teen days that I renewed this amazing experience with Sandokan.
    I think I admired the same qualities in both of them: extreme courage, loyalty to their friends, the sense of an everlasting love, the spirit of rebellion against established powers.
    I love the name of your blog, “to write out loud” is such a poetic expression!
    stora Ines

3. Hi Gavin
    great post you write some interesting stuff.
    Thanks for the comment on our blog I think your blog is pretty cool too.
    It is a lot of fun connecting with people all around the world!
    Keep up the good work